profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, February 08, 2007 @ 11:07 pm
Fairytale

Points of clarification:

  1. This week has been the worst week of my life so far. Surely it can't get any worse...?
  2. Chinese results tomorrow! I'm scaredscaredscared out of my wits.
  3. There's also the Sec1 orientation tomorrow! Can't wait to see the new Sec1 juniors :)
  4. TGIF TGIF TGIF!!!
  5. Starting to like HCL lessons. If I have to switch, I will just cry.
  6. Sarah joined A-Prime today! So now Mr Kok has to deal with 5 noisy SC girls heehee.
  7. _ did it AGAIN!!! >:(
  8. Titration is rather fun, so is QA! Chem pracs make me happy.
  9. AMath quiz on Permutations and Combinations. Tomorrow. P&C is fun!
  10. Oops I didn't realise it's 11pm.
  11. Double SS tomorrow. Er, pragmatism, meritocracy, fairness... !!!
  12. OH! Farhana Plants Many Tapioca Flowers - Fairness, Pragmatism, Meritocracy, Transparency, and being Forward-looking. Yeah that's it.
  13. Yeti lent me (and Bert) her iPod, a.k.a. Wafflehead, today! I abused it just now, it's now barely alive. Thanks for lending your iPod to us, Rui! :)
  14. In a land far away, a father dreamt of sending his son to college. He did. The end.
  15. (Random!) I'm just very excited about tomorrow now. Furthermore, it's a relatively short day so we can take it easy (with the exception of the quiz) but yes. Once again, Thank Goodness It's (almost) FRIDAY.

See you in better spirits veryvery soon!
(I HAVE BEEN UPDATING EVERYDAY.)

See you soon,
take care (and avoid _ at all costs)!